Thursday, February 7, 2013

NEWS: LGBT YA recognize, criticism kinks, blogging and taxes, too many books (2&1/2men)

From Malindo Do's tumblr (2013 January 28)
"The Top 10 titles on the American Library Association’s 2013 Rainbow List, recognizing GLBT books for children and teens."
Woot. Woot. Recognize!

Five Criticisms You Won't Often See in My Reviews by Christina (2013 February 6)
"There are certain things I basically never notice that are bemoaned by other readers, and particular qualities I harp on constantly that might not bother others."
Very interesting read. I need to think about my own criticism kinks.

Tax Deductions and Blogging—What You Need to Know (2011 August 11)
"You may not be aware of this, but if you generate income from a blog, you may be able to take tax deductions for expenses related to your blog endeavors."
Something to think about in the future.


Picture of the Day

fuCking midTerms!! x_x

source: tumblr

Post a Comment

You can also comment on the Goodreads version of my review. Click on the rating located in the beginning of my review to get to the webpage.